Arm of Samus Arm of Samus

Sweet!

Never played metroid myself, but I will say that this is a fine piece of work. Though it is a little fuzzy sounding near the end, but other than that, this sounds great!

Outrage92 responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad even non metroid players can be appreciative [:

The end is meant to be fuzzy, I added a ton of distortion to make it sound like a dying machine xP

Thanks for your review though [:

FF1 Battle Rythm FF1 Battle Rythm

NES days in all it's glory!

Oh, yeah the good old days with an awsome back beet, Sweet!!!

P1KM1NM4N responds:

Thanks, it took me a while to get the right beat so I could submit this!

Silence and Motion (FF8) Remix Silence and Motion (FF8) Remix

Nice!

I have to say... that *piiuwb* as Dreeper put it drove me nuts! I mean up the wall nuts... made me hate that City, even though it looked cool. GAH... so nice remix... as always : )

Don't Be Afraid (FF8) Remix Don't Be Afraid (FF8) Remix

Genius!!!!

As much as I love your remixes for legendar beast (I truly do love them) succession of witches as well... both are excelent... well all of your remixes are great. But this is my favorite out of all of them... just for the fact that I have spent hours upon hours listening to this song while leveling up and rather than get anoying it became relaxing, though repetative... this made it ten times better... 10/10!

viion responds:

hah thank you, i was there was a way for me to put this song into my FF8 game on my netbook :D would be fun

=In Defiance of Fate= =In Defiance of Fate=

sweetness!!!!

I can totally see this in something FF like. Either a chase or a battle... both would work. Well done!

Hades responds:

Thanks for the comment! :)